Somewhere





    For this project, I photoshopped myself into a scene from one of my favorite shows called Good Girls. I used masking, vector, and adjustment layers. I used layers, quick selection, and the paintbrush tool to remove the background of the original photo of myself and positioned it into the photo from Good Girls. I adjusted the colors, saturation, exposure, and brightness of both photos to make it more look realistic. This was on of the harder Photoshop projects we have done. It was difficult to get the colors and adjustments right so that the picture of myself matched the scene. In the end, I think my project came out well and it looks pretty realistic. I just wish the lighting on my face matched the characters better.

 

Comments

  1. Hi Valicia! I just finished watching Good Girls with my roommate and it is such an entertaining show! I think you did a really good with blending yourself sitting with them, it really looks like you are having a drink with them. The light on your face also makes sense because Annie also has light on hers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much and I love that you are a fan of the show as well!

      Delete
  2. Hello! I think you nailed the color for this project! I like how you picked this picture because there's a clear spot that you could put a fourth person in, and you took advantage of that. I've personally never seen Good Girls, but it looks interesting. Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Valicia, I think your work here is amazing. I have never seen good girls but I may have to watch it now. The only thing I would change would be a filter over you so you match the color of the people in the scene better. Other than that your placement in the picture is very good. Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts