ASCII Selfie



I am Valicia Stoeckel and I am a senior at the University of Tampa. I am majoring in communications with a minor in business administration. I am from Atlantic Highlands, New Jersey and love going to the beach, hiking, traveling, shopping, hanging out with friend, and cooking. After college I plan on getting my license to become a medical esthetician and work in a clinical setting where I will help others to feel confident and comfortable in their own skin.
    
    I am very excited to be taking digital media this semester and am looking forward to seeing what we create. I am hoping this class will help me to become more in touch with my creative side. I took a photoshop class in high school and have had to work with Adobe in some of my communications classes. I enjoyed working with these media and cannot wait to see what this class will bring.

Comments

Popular Posts