Illustrator Beginner Tutorials

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3GzumUieDPY&ab_channel=FlowGraphic

This is a quick video that demonstrates the fundamental settings of Illustrator. I think this video was helpful as it shows you how to use some of the basic features of Illustrator that you need to get started. After watching this video, I believe I will really enjoy Illustrator as some of the features remind me of Photoshop, and I have used Photoshop in the past for classes. It seems Illustrator is really great for creating images and logos and I look forward to working with it.


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rSIQJNY1dlI&ab_channel=VectorSlate%7CGraphicDesignTutorials 

This tutorial is definitely more complicated than the first video I watched. It went more into specific features like vectors and showed how to make a complete design and image. It showed me how to create details like shadows and outer glows. It definitely looks hard to do, but I believe once I start to use Illustrator and get comfortable with it, it will be easier than it looks. This video will help me to create full projects. 


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TlhPXq9oKMY&ab_channel=NobuDesign

This video demonstrated how to make simple paper cutouts. This can be used to make background and effects. It does not look too difficult to do and it creates a really interesting effect. This tutorial also shows how to layer an image on top of the other and how to create shadows to make the image look more 3 dimensional. 

Comments

Popular Posts