Autoscopy

 






    Autoscopy is the visual hallucination of an image of one's body. For this project, I had to alter a self portrait. Over quarantine, I started meditating and getting in touch with my spiritual side, so for my project I focused my altered self-portrait on the third eye. In spirituality, the third eye often symbolizes a state of enlightenment. included a lotus flower because it is the symbol for enlightenment and rebirth. To make this I used layers, layer masks, and the brush tool. My logo brush is in the inside of the lotus. The photos I layers are below. I enjoyed this project as my photoshop skills are getting better and better. I think all of the images blended together beautifully to make one single, vibrant image and I am very pleased with how my project came out. 

Photos Used to Create Image:



Comments

  1. Valicia, I think this looks awesome! I like how you incorporate the meditation that you started and getting in touch with your spiritual side as to what you created for this project. I think that all the images you chose look really good together and the background overall creates a calming feeling which is perfect. Love this, keep it up!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts