BW to Color

 


    For this project, I used photoshop to turn a black and white photo of my self into a pop art styled image. I used the color rules in color.adobe.com to create a triad, square, and analogue color sequence. I used  selection, layers, and masking tools to create this image. Overall, I like how my photos came out and they  remind me of a Andy Warhol poster. The colors are really pretty and definitely pop off the page. However, this was very time consuming and tedious to create and because of that I did not enjoy this project.

Comments

  1. This is one of my favorite BW assignments that I have scene because I love the way you used the polka dots in the picture to add detail and make the image more appealing. I like your colored photo the best because of the colors you chose and the way your hair looks against the colorful background. You did a really good job with this assignment! love it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, I definitely had fun with this project and I'm glad you like the polka dots in the background. They are the reason I chose this photo.

      Delete
  2. I am a very big fan of the color choices you used. Personally I had a lot of trouble with this project but I can see that you obviously had a lot of fun and that it was very easy for you. Choosing different circles in the background for color shads was a great choice and really flowed well.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts