Logo



    For this project, I used Illustrator to create a logo for myself. I first started by making five mood boards. I chose the words easing going, optimistic, intelligent, creative, and adventurous to represent myself. I drew up logos for each plus a few more to get inspired. Ultimately, I was drawn to my easy going and optimistic mood boards. However in the end, I ended up making a logo that represented myself in different ways. I made a simple rose with the pisces symbol in it. My middle name is Rose and roses are my favorite flowers. Roses also symbolize many different things such as friendships, love, and mystery.  I am also a pisces and pisces are known for being smart, creative, and deeply intuitive. 
    I feel like my logo encompasses who I am. It is also simple, memorable, timeless, versatile, and appropriate. For these reason I believe my project was successful. I enjoyed working in Illustrator and think it is the perfect app for making logos.  

Mood Boards:





Sketches:











 

Comments

Popular Posts