Ps H2


    This photo is from Kirby Jenner's Instagram. Kirby photoshops himself into pictures with the Jenners and the Kardashians. He does an amazing job at making his photos look so real. I think it would be really hard to photoshop myself into this picture like he did. It really looks like Kendall is pinching his cheek. He paid so much attention to detail from the hand on his shoulder, the color scheme, and the shadow. 


    Average Rob photoshops himself into different places, with celebrities, and into movie scenes.  His photos are very funny and creative, and he does an amazing job at making them look real. In this photo, he photoshopped himself into a scene from The Lord of the Rings. For our Somewhere project we must Photoshop ourselves into a movie, series, or sitcom. For my project, I am thinking of photoshopping myself into one of my favorite shows Good Girls. Like Average Bob, I need to make sure to wear clothes that fit the scene, position myself, and pay attention to details to make it look as real as possible. 



    James Fridman is a Photoshop troll who hilariously photoshops pictures for people and gives them exactly what they asked for, quite literally. All the pictures on this website are very funny. You can tell how clever and witty Fridman is. This picture is one example of his work that made me laugh. 





    Photos are not always what you think. This website showcases how photographers can use physical work in ways that many of us would not think of to create spectacular photos. These pictures show that if you think outside the box and utilize photoshop you can create anything you can imagine. This final photo is amazing and inspires me to use outside thinking to want to create something so beautiful. 
 

Comments

Popular Posts