Business Cards








    I made these business cards in InDesign and used the logo I made in Illustrator. InDesign was hard to use at first, but once I started to get comfortable with how to use it, it became much easier. It allows you to create anything  you want such as postcards, photo books, magazine pages, etc. and it was perfect for making business cards. My favorite part about using InDesign is that it combines multiple Adobe applications together to create what you want to make.

     With my business cards, I went for simplistic, elegant looks. I think this is very true to my aesthetic because I like clean cut and pretty things. Overall, I am very happy with how my business cards came out and think they look very professional. 


Sketches





 

Comments

  1. Valicia, you did such a great job on your business cards! I love how elegant your logo looks and love the colors you chose. I remember you sharing that you have your own business and that these were made for them. I'm glad they will actually be put to use because they look so good! Great job this semester. I enjoyed viewing your work! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Valicia -- I love all three of your business cards! They're all simple designs but the color you used worked so well together. I like the gradient you have on the logo on the third card and I like how it stands as the center of attention.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The cards look really professional and clean! I guess the only suggestion I could have is to make the colors slightly more contrasting, because they are a little hard to read on the screen even when enlarged, but maybe they would look a lot better when physically printed in person. The logos are really nicely incorporated into the design, but the final design with the gradient really sells the design. The last design is my favorite and it works so well with the simplicity factor. I really like it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts